A Maria Montessori School of Quezon City graduate is a man of PEACE – God-fearing, disciplined, competent, independent, yet socially equipped, sharing global concerns and is proud of his cultural heritage.
To realize our vision, we commit ourselves to provide…
1. a solid foundation that molds each students to practice the Christian way of life through words, thoughts and deeds;
2. an education that builds strong character that is faithful to their cultural heritage and respectful of other cultures and traditions;
3. a strong academic foundation following the philosophy and principles of Dr. Maria Montessori;
4. a prepared environment which gives exposure to Montessori materials that unfolds the human potential and innate sense of peace and order;
5. compassionate knowledgeable, respectful teachers and support staff who share the joy of working with the children;
6. a warm, secured and caring environment with a deep sense of community based on mutual respect, appreciation of individual differences and open communication;
7. assistance in understanding and accepting the law of…“reap what you sow”… as a way of life;
8. learning opportunities to understand that the essence of discipline is respect;
9. school facilities that are well maintained.